- Both parties (if there are 2) must
be present for the quote
- If you accept quote on the spot
- If final payment within 48 hrs of
Glass Replacement & Flyscreens
As part of our specialist timber restoration service, we offer window glass and flyscreen replacement. We recommend upgrading glass as another way to reduce your energy bills, as well as lift the appearance of your newly restored window. Our glass fitting service will help you if your glass has cracked, is broken or if you require new obscure glass for privacy or screening.
- Uses high quality tinted glass, ‘hush’ glass for noise reduction, energy efficient glass and obscure glass
- Replaces cracked glass panes
- Uses laminated safety glass that is child-friendly for all the family
- Repairs your putty or timber glass beading to existing glass panes; and
- Offers double glazing for maximum thermal protection.
As we’re already on site, we can make a new flyscreen for you to fit your window. We can make one flyscreen or many, and the benefit is we’ll do it for a more economical price than a flyscreen company would charge.
||Before and after
“I wish all tradesman were as professional and courteous. I was very pleased with the job.”
Mrs E, Brighton